1) Processing personal data means collecting, recording, organizing, storing, processing, changing, selecting, extracting, comparing, using, interconnecting, blocking, communicating, disseminating, cancelling and destroying, or a combination of two or more of these operations.
2) This data will be processed by employees of the Gallotti&Radice srl and also by external parties involved in providing services, or who support these activities in their capacity as "Data processors":
a) for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the activities of Gallotti&Radice srl and for managing relationships in general, such as those with customers, suppliers, individual vehicle users: namely, for example, acquiring information prior to concluding a contract, providing a service or one or more contractually agreed to operations, manage payment or collection systems, property or debt collection, risk containment, ancillary services, etc..
b) for purposes related to legal obligations, regulations, legislation and provisions issued by authorities and justified by law.
c) for the functional purposes of XXX: such as customer care activities, carried out directly or through third parties, aimed at detecting the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of services rendered; promotion and sale of company or third party goods and/or services, through letters, telephone, mailing of advertising material, market research and statistical analysis, etc..
3) Personal data can be processed using manual, computer and electronic instruments, with logic strictly related to the aforesaid purposes and in any event ensuring the security and confidentiality of the data itself.
4) To carry out its activity and to provide some of the services Gallotti&Radice srl uses external entities, such as, but not limited to: insurance companies, automobile documentation agencies, data transmission companies, document storage companies, consulting and market research companies, credit recovery companies, companies who provide services under long-term lease contract for vehicles without drivers. In these cases, the data collected may need to be communicated to these entities, even if operating abroad. The data collected can also be communicated to the XXX parent company or affiliates.
6) To provide data for the functional purposes of Gallotti&Radice srl is optional: customer care, promotion and sale of company or third party goods and/or services, market research and statistical processing, mailing of advertising, invitations to promotional events; any refusal to provide such data does not affect the continuation of any kind of relationship.
7) The person to whom the data refers may exercise the rights granted by law and in particular has the right at any time:
to ask for confirmation that personal data concerning him exists, even if not yet recorded, and that this data and its origin be communicated in an intelligible form, as well as the logic and purposes upon which the processing is based;
to request cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or to block any data processed unlawfully, including that which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
to request that data be updated, rectified or, if required, integrated;
to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of relevant personal data for the purposes of commercial information or for mailing advertising materials or for direct sales, or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, exercising said law in an entirely free manner.